Thursday, December 30, 2010

Third Trimester!!!



Ok whatever you do...don't google "third trimester" images. I SAID DON'T DO IT! Just take my word for it...it pulls up some disturbing images on the first page. We are officially in the third trimester. I'm not sure if that calls for some sort of celebration; I just know that some of my friends who have had babies usually announce it. YAAAAAYY :) I know what it means for me. Only one trimester more til I can meet the little booger who likes to beat me up every couple of hours. One more trimester til my back might feel normal again. One more trimester until we become parents!!! So crazy, but I really cant wait.

A little side note: to those ladies who are having major back pain during their pregnancy. Do yourself a favor and get a membership to Massage Envy. Its been the BEST decision I've made, evvvveeeeerrrrrr. Shamika at the Dunwoody location is for real a goddess!!

I need some input on a particular topic. My friend Dani is also pregnant and (thank goodness) she is always researching pregnancy and parenthood and sharing with me. Recently she told me that even in the second trimester the baby is already starting to develop sleep patterns and daily schedules. Jett kicks, swims, rolls around, punches, uses my ribs like a trampoline, etc every 2 hours or so. What do we think that means?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, it just means he'll wake up every 2 to 3 hours to eat. Totally normal!

    ReplyDelete