Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Brad Paisley. The anthem to our lives...


Brett and I have this awesome connection to Brad Paisley and his music. We honestly feel like he is writing songs to narrate our lives. Anyone else feel like that? I guess that's why he's so successful, because so many people can relate to his songs. We danced to "She's Everything" at our wedding. We revealed the sex of our pending addition with "Anything Like Me". And earlier today Brett and I were driving home from the fabric store when "Little Moments" came on the radio. Brett said this song reminds him so much of me. I thought, "awww soooo sweet". And at that little moment, I heard the part in the song when he says she misreads the directions, Brett started smiling and I realized I was going to the wrong way on 75! I guess I know why this song reminds him of me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBErCVNP6rM

No comments:

Post a Comment